Open Wed - Sat, 12 to 5 PM • Sun, 1 to 4 PM • Closed Mon and Tues
“Sepia Rose” photograph by Ruben Cipriano Martin
Opening Night Exhibitions, Friday October 25, 2013. 7-9:00 pm.
View art from the current exhibition.
Mark Tanous, Saturday November 23, 2013 1-2:00 pm.
Claude Cirimele, Saturday November 23, 2013 2-3:00 pm.
Ruben Cipriano Martin, Saturday December 7, 2013 1-2:00 pm.
Free and Open to the Public.
- Elmarie Dyke Gallery: Claude Cirimele, From the Ridiculous to the Sublime
- David Henry Gill Gallery: Annual Patrons’ Show Fundraiser
- Nadine Annand Gallery: Mark Tanous, Reckless & Vain: Wrestling with the Classics
- Louise Cardero Boyer Gallery: Ruben Cipriano Martin, The Art of Impermanence
- Also showing: After-school Childrens’ Art and work from the Creative Painting Class with Julie Heilman.
Save the Dates:
Patrons’ Show Ticket sales start Friday October 25th at 7:00 pm. We will only sell the same number of tickets as pieces of artwork in the show. So, be sure to get a ticket as soon as you can! The drawing takes place Sunday December 8, 2014 at 2:00 pm. Get the PDF file for this event.
Monterey County Gives! 2013
We’ve been accepted again this year for the MC Gives! Campaign. This is an important fundraiser for many local non-profits, ours included. Donations made through this initiative are matched, enabling the non-profit to raise additional funds for special programs. Our Big Idea this year is to gain support for our children and young adult Art Programs. We hope to earn $5,000.00, and we ask for your kind partnership to help cultivate art appreciation, to exhibit, educate and encourage young people. Starting November 14th, please send a check payable to “The Community Foundation for Monterey County” with “Pacific Grove Art Center” in the memo line, MC Weekly Community Fund, 668 Williams Ave, Seaside, CA 93955. You can also donate online at www.mcgives.com.